There is a lot of confusion on the water ionizers sector. For example, the internet is full of details, misinformation, and general confusion as to what water ionizers are doing and not doing.
Q: How is water ionized?
By providing current to the two poles of the electrolytic cell in which it is installed diafragma. The electron motion giving the water to the (+) plus hydrogen ions, and the (-) more oxalic acid ions. These hydrogen ions and oxalic acid and water activated with more hydrogen ions and dissolved oxygen becomes acidic water and oxalic acid ions becomes more alkaline. Alkaline water contains both inorganic mineral and becomes drinking water. Acidic ionized water has the sterilization effect and can be used for healing of skin problems. Acidic ionized water is also compatible with the exterior of the human body acidity pH 5.5 and used as face and body wash for beautiful skin, and hair protection.
Q: The function of alkaline water?
- Small group.- Motility improves when the molecular cluster is smaller. Small groups make it easier matter dissolute and excrete waste within the body. This is important because excess waste matter is the reason for aging and disease. Alkaline water has small, highly mobile groups dissolute , so the body excrete waste quickly.
- Abundant mineral Minerals assets.- also called inorganic matter or mineral matter. There are many types of minerals. were found in animals and plants, food and water. these softer minerals our living activities and maintain a balance. , The mineral absorption - Activated form of minerals are much better absorbed in the body.
- Good restoration.- controls saprogenic bacteria to organs and increases the beneficial bacteria. There are about 100 types of bacteria, up to one billion microorganisms living in the large intestine, and are classified as both beneficial and detrimental, depending on the species of bacteria. Ionized Alkaline Water saprogenic controls bacteria to prevent disease. Alkaline ionized water is the only water that can help restore and bacteria in the body. Eliminates active oxygen: Active oxygen is oxygen that easily bonds or combines with surrounding substances. Active oxygen is unstable and therefore have fewer electrons. active oxygen has a high oxidizing power, and is directly related to aging and disease.
- Abundant hexagonal water.- water molecules consisting of 13 ~ 15 molecules. hexagonal water, clustered water with 6 water molecules, is the most stable and natural to the human body. One molecule of cell in the body is connected to around 70,000, 60 ~ 65% of them are hexagonal water molecules. 's body favors this kind of water. The cell that suffers with diseases has less hexagonal water.
- Lower the water temperature and ice water.
- Electrolyzing water with abundant mineral.
- Go through magnetic treatment.
Q: What is pH?
- The acidity and alkalinity.- pH = the unit that indicates the density of acid and alkaline water. The water becomes acidic with increased oxalic acid and alkaline with increased hydrogen ions. measuring unit of acidity and alkalinity is indicated by pH values, for example, is considered neutral pH 7 . Each number indicates increased 10 times more hydrogen ions or oxalic acid. For example, an increase of 1 in a table means 10x pH alkalinity. 1 means a decrease acidity 10X.
- Maintaining the pH balance.- The human body tends to maintain body fluid at pH7.3 according to the homeostasis function. The body tries to maintain the balance of each organ with alkaline body fluid of pH 8.8 to pancreas from the peak. However, consistent acidic constitution will result in lowering the function of a self-protection within the body. Although no visible sign of the disease, taking alkaline water supports the body with homeostasis functions. Drinking alkaline water also prevents geriatric disease because it defends the body against acidification of the physical constitution.
Q: Where is manufactured the alkaline water ionizers?
Water Ionizers are manufactured in two countries, Japan and South Korea. None are currently produced in the United States.There are water ionizers on the market that are sold as American Made, however all parts are imported from Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and just assembled in the U.S.
Q: How long have been the water ionizers on the market?
Water Ionizers have been available in the East for over forty years and in the United States for 10 years. It was popularized in Japan and began to become commonplace there in mid-1980. Several Japanese models imported in recent years in Japan are no longer manufactured, although getting filters units are generally not a major problem, although sometimes it can be expensive.
Q: Does a water ionizer have a fuse or circuit breaker?
A water ionizer must have a three-prong plug and thick electrical cables. Two prong plugs encourage overheating as they do with any other appliance. Whether a water ionizer has a fuse or circuit breaker, although circuit breaker Water Ionizers often have thin electrical wires, two blocks of points and weak transformers overheating. Therefore, often require a circuit breaker instead of the fuse, which often need to be replaced.
Q: Why do different water ionizers come with different levels of intensity selection?
The Water Ionizer should have at least 3 levels of intensity to choose from. This is mainly because Ionized Water is extremely detoxifying and people who have accumulated toxins in your system can undergo reactions such as headaches or diarrhea.This is especially true for older people, because they often have accumulated a lot of toxins in your body through the years.Also those who have a very poor diet or have taken a lot of medicine. It has 4 levels simply offers the opportunity for more power levels to choose from, thus allowing people to build their tolerance for Ionized Water more slowly if they wish
Q: What is the volume of water that a water ionizer produces per minute an important feature to consider? Are some water ionizers on the market stronger than other water ionizers?
All water ionizers manufactured home currently delivering approximately 1-1 1/2 liters per minute. There is little difference between the strength of different water ionizers on the market. Ionized water at pH 10 or higher only takes unflattering taste, almost like it is salted. The slower you run the water through a water ionizer, the stronger it will because the water source has more contact time with the electrodes. Therefore, the flow rate of water ionizers essentially not matter. If you want to drink strong Ionized Water then running the source water through it very slowly will do this.
Q: Do all water ionizers have a calcium port and what is its function?
Some water ionizers have a port or compartment where you can not add calcium, magnesium and other minerals, increasing the intensity of ionized water. Once you have been ionized minerals which are absorbed by the body more easily. Most minerals found in the water source used to produce ionized water stronger. This is why ionized water can not be distilled or purified water supplies reverse osmosis.
Q: Is it important components of electrodes in a water ionizer?
The electrodes are one of the most important components of a water ionizer. It is sometimes suggested that there are units on the market that have stainless steel electrodes and this is simply not the case. All water ionizers are currently manufactured of titanium electrodes were immersed in platinum, which is one of the major costs of a water ionizer. It is important to note that the electrodes are coated with platinum, it is not electroplated.
Q: There have been claims made by water ionizer manufacturers that use solid platinum electrodes. Is this true?
This may not be true, because it would not help in achieving the water ionizer. Water Ionizer manufacturers use titanium because it is hard and lasts many years. Platinum titanium cover, as it is a good conductor and durable. However, for the manufacture of electrodes which are solid platinum would make no sense. It would be very expensive, almost tripling the prices of electrodes, and it would improve the quality or strength of ionized water produced by them. Platinum is also a very soft metal, it would not be appropriate or practical for the production of pure platinum electrodes, since they must be made of a hard metal such as titanium if expected to last several years. Composed of pure platinum electrodes did not last longer than the electrodes of platinum coated titanium.
Q: Do all water ionizers have a carbon filter? Why do some carbon filter have silver impregnation?
All water ionizers on the market have a carbon filter. The carbon in the filter is impregnated with silver in order to retard bacterial growth. The silver impregnated carbon in not leach into the water. All leading manufacturers of carbon filters in the U.S. produces carbon filters with silver impregnation. No Water Ionizers currently manufactured that use arsenic in the filters as suggested.
Q: What is the advantage of having UV light on a water ionizer?
The purpose of the UV light disinfection is bacterial. However, a water ionizer is completely unnecessary for several reasons. If you have city water (municipal plant) and then the water has already been disinfected by chlorine use. The carbon filter on the Water Ionizer will remove chlorine. The UV light itself loses much of its effectiveness after the first six months of use and should be replaced often, which of course is an expensive affair. Moreover, the glass tube travels through water in order that it may be exposed to UV light develops a film thereon after only a few months, which greatly reduces the efficacy of UV light The water passing through the tube.
Q: Do water ionizers remove fluoride from the water as some have claimed?
There have been statements in relation to water ionizers remove fluoride from the water coming from municipal plants to the homes of the families. Water Ionizers can not remove anything from the water. To ionize means simply to gain or lose an electron. The amount and type of minerals that are present in the water before ionization is the same after ionization. In each test we are aware, no more than 50% of the fluoride in the water was lost in the ionized water alkaline side. This means that half, but not all of the fluoride in ionized water after ionization had migrated to the acid side of the ionization process that runs in the drain. However, it should be clear that water ionizing NOT completely eliminate fluoride alkaline ionized water, for that many experts recommend the use of Reverse Osmosis perfect combination giving water to have higher quality and pureness.